Monday, August 23, 2010

A Lifestyle

I tell you...I can go to the gym and I can eat right, for a period of time, but I drop off each and everytime.  I don't make it a part of my lifestyle.  I love chicken wings! When I was talking to April about my love of chicken wings she said, "if you wouldn't eat as many when you do, you'd be alright."  When I eat wings I eat enough to stain my fingers for a week!  Just like anything we have to set our minds to it and be committed.  Until we really want to do something we are not going to put our complete focus on it.  Isn't it easy to do the things we love? Don't we make time for things we really want to do?  I guess it's time to weigh the positives and negatives of the lifestyle I currently have.  Hmm...I will not give up the foods I love, but moderation? I may can handle that.  You won't see me with a plate of celery and carrots anytime soon, but limitation on the things I love might be the answer... and a run down one of these county roads.  Drivers... look out!   

No comments:

Post a Comment